Experience Greene Hills…
If you are new to the area or are exploring the possibilities of golf club membership, then you owe it to yourself to consider The Greene Hills Club. Our members enjoy the best golf, swimming pool, dining and other amenities all at one phenomenal location. Discover the affordable membership options available to you, your family, or company. For more information, complete the form below to contact our staff.
Please call the GHC Busiess Office or the Pro Shop with any questions – 434-985-7328.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
1) Definition of Family: Husband, wife and dependent children.
2) Dependent Children: Ages 22 and under if in school; 18 and under if not in school.
3) Family Memberships (Golf and Pool): Includes (2) domestic people in a personal relationship who reside in the same residence. Documentation must be provided to verify address.
4) Grandchildren are considered to be dependents.
5) For those grandparents who have a Family membership, grandchildren ages 22 and younger will be considered to be dependent children.
6) All golfing memberships require a one year minimum commitment. Some memberships offer a two-year commitment to waive the $1,000.00 initiation fee; however, the initiation fee for a Social membership cannot be waived.
7) The Greene Hills Club is a non-profit corporation, founded in 1967. The Board of Directors makes every effort to keep dues at a minimum level that is compatible with satisfactory Club operation. The budget is evaluated on a yearly basis.
Please call the GHC Business Office or Pro Shop with any questions – 434-985-7328.
Request More Information
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS.